WHY WORK, WHEN YOU
Senior Accounts & Projects Manager
WINK has both eyes open on the hunt for a hyper-driven senior accounts and projects manager that can grow key business relationships, and help bring our projects from concept to execution.
As Senior Accounts and Projects Manager, you’ll keep the WINK magic alive by:
- Serving as the day to day contact for clients across a range of projects and partnerships
- Steering projects to completion in collaboration with our creative teams and partners
- Creating exciting new opportunities through developing client relationships
While we’re looking for out-of-the-box people, there’s a few boxes we need you to tick:
- Multiple years of experience as Senior Accounts/Projects Manager working within experiential, live events, shows, or productions
- You have a strong working and technical knowledge in event production
- You’re a confident, open, clear communicator and negotiator
- English feels like second nature to you, and you love to travel
- Able to drive a range of interdisciplinary projects to creation with proactive, talented guidance for both our clients and our own teams.
- An inspiring work hard, play hard mentality
Why work when you could WINK? We offer:
- A culture that makes a difference. All who work at WINK are passionate people who care about making a meaningful mark on each other’s lives.
- Whether it’s hybrid working, mentorships, social or learning initiatives – WINK has a responsibility to empower you and our collective work culture’.
- A varied, engaging flow of work. Our interdisciplinary nature means you’ll have a constant stream of diverse stuff to work your magic on.
Are you the Senior Accounts and Projects Manager we’re looking for? Send your motivation and CV to Sebastiaan Visser-Paz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the party! Our universe is a colorful collective and feel-good safe-haven for all for value uniqueness. WINK celebrates life in all its diversity and it is part of our mission to uphold and encourage accessibility, sustainability and representation in all ways we meaningfully can. We do this together. No ego. No elbow.
If you don’t hear from us within the first two weeks (or so) of sending your application, it’s ok! We carefully consider every application and sometimes need a bit of extra time.